Monday 14 April 2014

Crafty goodness. :D

It's been a while since I updated this. Having long finished the Minecraft blanket saga, I have since moved onto other things.

My first idea was to master the art of arm knitting, (seen here: Arm knitting), and knit myself an infinity scarf. It took a while getting the hang of casting on, especially as the video I was using was face-on rather than as I would be seeing my work, but I don't thinkI did too bad. Overall, it took me just under an hour to complete the whole scarf, start to end. I did this on March 31st.


I thoroughly enjoyed making this, and kind of wish I had reason to make more. Maybe Christmas presents? ^^

After completing the scarf, I started work on some friendship charm bracelets. These were a family request, and took around about a day each. There are actually 4 of them, but I haven't taken photos of the last one yet. Overall I am very pleased with these - I think they've come out beautifully.


April has been a brilliantly crafty month. :)

No comments: