Thursday 26 April 2018

Supply issues? Not this mama!


Wow. I can't believe I didn't think of this before! I've been unable to post properly for a while as I haven't been at the PC, and I didn't want to faff with blogger on my dinky little Samsung mini. Who'd have thought there'd be an app, huh? ;)

So, I guess the biggest crochet related news is...We have a new wool shop!! It's called Westcliff Wools and is literally just down the road from me. This development has devastated my bank account. Not even the birth of my daughter five months ago caused such chaos.... Seriously - this is my yarn collection as it now stands:



And even that didn't stop me from buying an extra 11 balls on Monday for my amamani puzzle balls. I recently bagged it all up by colour - red, orange, yellow, green, blue,purple, pink, cream, white, grey, black, variegated, and hand dyed.... Even though I AM using it, I guess I'm still buying faster... on the up side, this benefits me for when I want to start doing craft fairs next year. I literally have every colour I could possibly need!! Yay me!

No comments: