Wednesday 8 June 2016

Progress! Ha!

The Persian Tiles blanket is proving to be quite the annoyance! The tiny little crochet hook is hurting my fingers (I would love a whole collection of Harty Hooks, but they cost too much for my unemployed bank account right now), and the small stitches mean that it takes twice as long to do the edges. That said, I finished the first blanket four days ago and it looks amazing! Totally worth it.





I haven't woven any of the ends in yet - I wanted to make an immediate start on the second blanket. I figured that as long as I got the crocheting out of the way, then I could weave in ends in the hotel room the night before - If it really comes to it. As it stands, I started the second blanket four days ago and so far I have finished the first four of the large octagons, and started the next four. If I can keep a sort of assembly line going then I should be ok.

I am starting to worry about time though. I have three weeks....



No comments: