Tuesday 5 April 2016

Another part bites the dust

I am really starting to worry a bit now... April has crept in and I am fast running out of time to finish Sophie in time for my Mum's birthday. I am not really focusing on anything else at the moment - My sister's wedding blanket lies abandoned, and I am two weeks behind on my square-a-day blanket. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up once Sophie is finished....

It is 4 am on a Windy UK night, and I have just finished part 6 of Sophie. I am getting quite achy wrists through pushing myself too hard. If I had started this just a little bit earlier it would have been fine, but I honestly forgot I had the yarn for it!

But oh well - Sitting here typing about it isn't getting me any extra sleep, and it's certainly not gaining any ground on Sophie, so I'll just leave this picture here and run away to bed.



Note the fact that Sophie is now too big to lay out on the sofa, and has now been promoted to the gaming table.....

No comments: